Hey, James here again,
This is an uncensored review of Luke Brown’s Gold Secrets Guide.
If you’re looking for the Gold Secrets website Click Here Now.
Why am I writing this? Well, its like I said in my about me page. A few years ago when I swapped jobs the amount of time I had to play Wow was cut in half however I didn’t want to fall behind my fellow players so I started buying some different gold guides. I couldn’t find many honest reviews and so I ended up buying a bunch of junk so I thought I’d quickly write one to help anyone in the same position.
Be warned though, this is a real review of the Gold Secrets Guide so I am going to cover both good and bad points, so if that’s not something you are looking for you might as well leave now.
Gold Secrets Guide Pros:
- 100 % Legal so you won’t get BANNED (No Hacks or Cheats)
- Free Lifetime Updates (yep that includes Wrath of the Lich King)
- Has been working for Horde or Alliance players for over 4 years
- Instant download so no waiting to get your 325 page Secret Gold Guide!
- Includes secret farming spots not even gold farmers are using
- Several freebie bonuses including a guide all about the auction house
- 100% money back guarantee
Ok, so that’s a decent size list but I wanted to share some of my personal experiences with the guide. When I first got it I was a little irritated because would you believe it the table of contents is over 9 pages long. I really didn’t know where to start. I briefly skimmed through all the heading though and picked a few I wanted to try. They worked like magic. One specific tactic I liked was the using other people’s professions to make money section. This is something I’ve been perfecting since reading Luke’s Gold Secrets Guide and I’ve had incredible results.
Gold Secrets Guide Cons
- For a guide with so much content there could be more illustrations. I’m not a fan of heavy reading.
- The guide is printed in some funky font that makes reading it extra annoying
- I’d like to see Luke separate the older content (Vanilla Wow) into a separate guide so its not cluttering up the Wotlk content
So, that’s pretty much what I thought of the Gold Secrets Guide. Overall, I’d give it a 8 or 9 on a scale of 1-10. One thing I didn’t mention was Luke’s guide seems to be the cheapest useful guide I found. All the research I did indicates he has the number one selling gold guide for Wow though so I guess he is able to get away with selling it for less.
All in all I think Gold Secrets is worth the money and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in making more gold in less time in World of Warcraft.